Bulgarian Fencing Federation
* Chief organizer – European Fencing Confederation
* Responsible organizer – Bulgarian Fencing Federation
DATE AND PLACE
* 13.07.2009 – 19.07.2009
* International Plovdiv Fair
The fencing competition shall be conducted in accordance with the current Statues and Rules of the FIE. In case of disagreement in interpretation of the rules, the latest English version shall prevail. The Directoire Technique shall deal with any unforeseen incidents not covered by the rules.
All fencers should be equipped in accordance with FIE Standards
The Registration will be on the FIE web site www.fie.ch and entries will be accepted until 15 days before the competition.
The accreditation will be done by Ophardt – TEAM – Sportevent.
For each athlete, coach and member of delegation a photo should be sent as "jpg".
The photos should be
- 640 pixel high and 480 pixel wide
- taken with an uncolored black or blue background
- a portrait photo
- and named, for example : BEL_VanLaecke_Yoeri.jpg.
Please send the photos to Sonia Lange until 05.06.2009 to this e-mail address:
The entry fees are fixed at 60 Euro per fencer for the individual event and 400 Euro for a team and are to be paid to the organizers at the moment of accreditation / FIE Regulations/.
Will be designated by the FIE